Coronavirus Social Distancing and City Utility Bill Payments
If you need to make a utility bill payment while maintaining social distancing:
• Mail: Mail check or money order payments to City of Yreka, PO Box 1005, Yreka, CA, 96097.
• Drop box: Use our 24/7 drop box which is located to the left of City Hall’s entrance at 701 Fourth Street, Yreka, CA, 96097.
• Phone: Call our local number (530) 331-9107 to pay using your VISA or Mastercard debit, credit or gift card. Paying by phone is secure, convenient, available 24/7, and is a no delay real-time payment to the City. You will need to have your full utility account number and card number ready to type in on the automated phone system. Also, have a pen handy to write down your payment confirmation number. Pay anytime, from anywhere, on the go, or at home.
• Online: The City’s easy to use and secure web-based utility billing portal located at yrekacityutilitybill.merchanttransact.com is another option. In addition to allowing customers to pay their bill online, the portal has customer account information such as past water usage and billing history.
• Payment Deferrals: If you need a payment deferral on your utility bill contact us at City Hall at 530-841-2386 to arrange a payment plan.
For more information please visit our website at ci.yreka.ca.us/utility-billing